Sunday 15 February 2015

T E R R A R I U M /// Sunday afternoon

Hi everyone,
It has been a while since the last post and it has been pretty busy! My boyfriend and I went to the Ritz Carlton in Montreal for one night for our anniversary, I have discovered Idolem Yoga Studio (Love it! Recommend it!), and went to Ottawa for a girls' weekend where I discovered Chez Lucien.

This afternoon I went to a birthday party for a friend who was holding a terrarium-making party. This was such a great way to bring people together and have a good time! She provided soil, succulents and a couple extra bowls, and everyone contributed moss, or little toy figures, or cookies/candy/anything sweet and full of sugar.

Terrariums are easy and really fun. You have to start with adding rocks in the bottom, followed by soil, and from there you add whatever your little heart desires.


Birds' eye view of a part of the work space

It's a little blurry, but someone brought a beautiful terrarium and gold -painted rocks from West Elm

My terrarium!
Last, but certainly not least, the birthday girl's terrarium from V de V on St Laurent. I want one!

That's it for now. It's winter so Im trying to be consistent but it's not the easiest when you are in hibernation mode. Thanks for reading!

Ciao,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment