Monday 12 January 2015

T H E M G L O B E S /// My Best and Worst Dressed of the 2015 Golden Globes

As everyone and their grandmother knows, last night was the 2015 Golden Globes. Overall, I was pretty impressed this year! There were some real "UGHH??" moments in there, but overall, the ladies and gentlemen looked lovely.

To cut to the chase, here are my top 3 picks from this year's Globes


For me, Amy won. The dress fit her immaculately, and the COLOR?! It takes confidence to put such a striking color on red hair, and the result was breathtaking. I would have never expected her to pull something like that off, and I really admire her for it! Best actress and best dressed. Congrats, Amy.

Kate and Julianne were the runners up for having beautiful dresses and great looks from head-to-toe.


This year's "UGHH?" moments go to.....


Catherine Heigl and Jlo. Allow me to explain..
Catherine's hair looked like it was done by a girl who just got her first curling iron for her sweet 16th.  When you are wearing a Zac Posen dress as striking as that, you need to do it some justice and let it be the star of the show. Frankly, she looked frumpy, and didn't do the dress a favor.
And  JLo wasn't even nominated, so, I just dont understand why she had to wear a sparkly cape?? With a train??

That's it! Looking forward to the Oscars!

Ciao,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment